Enjoy the art photographs and graphic designs by Ingeborg Steenhorst as fashion and homeware products.
- The ART print garments are made from 100% natural fibres like bamboo, organic cotton and Tencel (Tencel is made from eucalyptus trees from specially managed, sustainable forests). These garments have a flattering drape, are soft, breathable, naturally wrinkle-resistant and most important they are environmentally sustainable.
- The ART print bags have a detachable front flap which gives you the opportunity to order several designs and to switch between them. The custom-made principle also means that you can choose your preferred bag colour. Please note that custom made items request some longer production and delivery time.
- All ART Print products are custom-made-to-order to prevent unnecessary stock. Please note that these items therefore request some longer production and delivery time.
- At Atelier Ingeborg Steenhorst we find environmental protection and social awareness most important because there’s only one planet Earth. Therefore we only work with CO2 reduction, Fair Wear Certified and sustained-producing textile and printing companies.
- From each sold ART print product we donate 5% to nature and wildlife protection funds; Greenpeace-nl, WWF-nl and Natuurmonumenten.
||Fashion Photography: Tim Tronckoe
Fashion Design & Styling: Ingeborg Steenhorst
Make up: Elke Wouters for EMA Visagie
Hairstyling: Angelique Bergman
Models: Sharon Boucquez, Ilvy van den Heuvel, Micky Huijsmans, Michel de Groot, Jesper Emmen