This privacy statement explains how Ingeborg Steenhorst Art & Photography handles information about an identified or identifiable natural person, as referred to in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Application This privacy statement applies to the following categories of natural persons of whom Ingeborg Steenhorst Art & Photography processes personal data:
- (potential) customers and students;
- visitors of the website ingeborgsteenhorst.com
- all other persons who contact Ingeborg Steenhorst Art & Photography or of whom Ingeborg Steenhorst Art & Photography processes personal data
Processing of personal data
Ingeborg Steenhorst Art & Photography processes personal data that:
- a person concerned personally (during an online sale, studio visit, exhibition or course), by telephone or digitally (via e-mail or web forms on the website), has provided such contact details or other personal data;
- be requested from third parties with the consent of the data subject;
Ingeborg Steenhorst Art & Photography processes personal data for the following purposes: performing its services; maintaining contact, through invitations to meetings, courses or other information that a data subject has requested;
Ingeborg Steenhorst Art & Photography processes personal data on the basis of one of the following legal grounds:
- consent of the data subject. This consent can be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before the withdrawal;
- a legitimate interest, such as the use of contact details to invite you to a meeting, exhibition or course.
Ingeborg Steenhorst Art & and Photography can engage service providers (processors) for the processing of personal data, who process personal data solely in accordance with instructions from Ingeborg Steenhorst Art & Photography. Ingeborg Steenhorst Art & Photography concludes a processing agreement with processors that meets the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR/AVG).
Sharing personal data with third parties
Ingeborg Steenhorst Art & Photography does not share personal data with third parties, provided this is necessary to comply with a legal obligation. Ingeborg Steenhorst Art & Photography does not share personal data with third parties for commercial purposes, unless meetings are organized together with another organization. In that case, only necessary contact details will be shared.
Transfer outside the EEA
Ingeborg Steenhorst Art & Photography does not, in principle, pass on personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). If this should nevertheless be necessary, Ingeborg Steenhorstl Art & Photography will ensure that the transfer only takes place if the European Commission has indicated that the country concerned offers an adequate level of protection or if there are appropriate safeguards within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation. (GDPR/AVG).
Ingeborg Steenhorst Art & Photography does not store personal data longer than necessary and in principle uses the following retention periods:
- (financial) administrative data: 7 years after recording the data;
- data of employees and self-employed persons, other than (financial) administrative data:
- Forms sent via the contact form on the website are stored on the server for 14 days and then automatically deleted.
- google analytics data (which only reports visitor movement and does not store IP addresses or personal data) will be deleted after 14 months
Privacy statement changes
Ingeborg Steenhorst Art & Photography can change this privacy statement at any time. An up-to-date version of the privacy statement is published on the website of Ingeborg Steenhorst Art & Photography. It is wise to consult this privacy statement regularly so that you are aware of any changes.
Rights, questions and complaints
You have the right to request Ingeborg Steenhorst Art & Photography to view, rectify, delete, transfer, limit the processing and object to the processing. You can contact Ingeborg Steenhorst Art & Photography about this by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Cookies, or similar techniques, used on this website
Ingeborg Steenhorst Art & Photography only uses analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies I use are necessary for the technical functioning of the website and your ease of use.
Use of photos of people on this website
Ingeborg Steenhorst Art & Photography may use photos on its website in which people are recognizable in the image. Where possible, contact has been made with and permission has been sought from the person in the photo. If you nevertheless believe that you or your child are in one of these photos and/or do you believe that you have not given that permission or do you want to withdraw this permission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can can delete the photo in question as soon as possible. Photography on the website comes from my own archive or has been made available by credited photographers.
How I protect personal data
I take the protection of your data seriously and have taken appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. The following measures have been taken to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS / SSL We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this by the address bar 'https' and the padlock in the address bar.
If you still have the impression that data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact me.
Ingeborg Steenhorst, Art and Photography
Helftheuvelweg 11 /C.022 - 5222 AV - 's-Hertogenbosch - the Netherlands
T (0031) 6 2647-6688